Sunday, April 28, 2024

God IS

 I’m still thinking about Psalm 23:1 “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.” 

The other day, we emphasized God’s Name. We bow before no other. Today, think about that little verb “is.” The LORD is everything you need today. For many of us, the real problem is we haven’t taken time to ask ourselves, “Where am I right now? What am I going through, how am I feeling about it, what’s going on inside me right now?” This isn’t about yesterday or tomorrow. We can’t change the past, and the only way we can affect tomorrow is by what we do today. The LORD is enough for today. He is here…with you…right now. When everything around you is changing like shifting sand, the Lord IS…and he never changes. He isn’t WAS, and isn’t WILL BE. He IS. And he IS good!


No comments:

Post a Comment