Saturday, September 19, 2020

Serendipity

 September 19, 2020


Our eldest granddaughter has a job requiring strict COVID protocol, which means the only way we can see her is outside, maintaining the required distances. She has today off, and decided to pay us a visit, which was wonderful for us; perhaps less so for her, as we put her right to work. About three or four cord of wood later, the job was done, with her help. She stacked, and even learned to drive the tractor. Again tonight, my arms are so sore and tired I can barely type, but my heart is full,ad I am thankful to have shared this time together. The ice cream reward was just because we could. 


Yesterday while I was visiting my mother, the grandsons popped in for a visit with Linda, followed by three of the granddaughters. They talked for awhile, then left, but these serendipitous visits are like springs in the desert for us. Living close by and having the grandkids want to visit is priceless!


No comments:

Post a Comment