Monday, January 27, 2020

THREE GIFTS IN THE KITCHEN

January 27, 2020

THREE GIFTS IN THE KITCHEN

Early almost every morning, she sits at the table reading her Bible and praying. She keeps a journal recording her prayers and notes about her studies. This has been going on for years, no matter where we’ve lived. I rarely intrude, and only look at her journal when invited, but one thing I’ve noticed is, I’m always at the top of her prayer list, for which I am very grateful. Lord knows, I need the prayers, and being at the top of her priority list means a lot to me. I enjoy the meals she makes and the conversations we have at that very same table, but most of all, I am thankful for my wife’s prayers that have sustained and supported me for almost fifty years. I shudder to think where I might be without them.


No comments:

Post a Comment